Summer Outdoor Challenge
1. Play disc golf.
2. Have a picnic.
3. Go canoeing or kayaking.
4. Shop at a farmers market.
5. Write a haiku poem.
6. Take a picture of a butterfly.
7. Go to the beach at either the ocean or a lake.
8. Plant a tree and give it a name.
9. Make something using natural materials.
10. Make Sun Tea- tanyawildflowers.com/2019/05/27/sun-tea-recipe/
Bonus: Start a blog and share your fun Summer pictures and stories. Leave a comment below with the link to your blog if you create one.