Silver Lake Nature Center

On Sunday, we adventured to Silver Lake Nature Center.  We enjoyed walking around the nature trails and looking at the flowers.

IMG_20190811_194302_653

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.” -Henry David Thoreau

IMG_20190811_173325_746

I loved the beautiful paintings on the buildings.

DSC_0002

DSC_0008

DSC_0012

There is beauty all around us to learn about.

DSC_0036

DSC_0039

Hubby was using the plant ID app on his phone to identify this flower and he created this.  I love it.<3

pt_1565555718171

8 Comments Add yours

1. Great photos. I really like that painting too:)

Liked by 1 person

2. Catwoods says:

Beautiful captures of great scenery. Love the painting too!

Liked by 1 person

1. Tanya Kohl says:

Thank you so much!

Liked by 1 person

3. What a beautiful and peaceful place! Thanks for sharing.

Liked by 1 person

4. Ihagh G. T. says:

goodlooking and emotionally soothing pictures…sights of nature have calming effects that could keep one going back to it once in s while or frequently

Liked by 1 person

5. Holly G. says:

Absolutely stunning photos, as always. 💚 I can only imagine the deep sighs of relaxation you take as you walk through natural beauty like that. Wow. Love the graphic your hubby created too. That’s pretty neat!

Liked by 1 person

1. Tanya Kohl says:

Yesss, I love to take deep breaths while on our adventures. It feels amazing. Thank you, love your comments. ❤ 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Holly G. says:

I completely agree. Not sure why the air feels so much more refreshing but it does something to the soul! 🙂 Thanks Tanya – I love your blog! ❤

Liked by 1 person